The TA Conference Center provides an unique setting for exclusive, undisturbed, campus-style meetings.
You can focus on your retreat without disruption. All your needs are provided for at the TA.
- Meals can be chosen by you or you can leave it up to us-whatever works for you.
- Break snack are served in the Conference Building mid-morning and mid afternoon.
- The fire pit at the Cook House is a wonderful place to gather in the evening for making smores, having a beverage (the TA has a liquor license) and swapping stories
- Lodging is provided in the TA Guest Ranch Buildings (click here for more information)
- Plenty of break out rooms in the 4000 ft. Conference Center for small group meetings
The Conference Center itself is in the historic Granary Building dating from the times of the Percheron draft horses raised on the ranch. With 100 % fiber optic access to the internet and unprecedented state of the art meeting technology, the TA Guest Ranch allows you to present on our 8x6 foot high definition projection screen, meet in two-way video communication provides the perfect place for conferences of all typesBreak-out rooms allow groups to discuss various subjects before gathering to present findings.
The conference room in the Granary.
This room is state of the art, with an 8'x6' high definition projection system, additional 42" screens, conference phone and polycom video conferencing system allowing two way video communication as well as internet broadcast capability. The entire property is covered by ultra high speed internet, both wired and wireless. The conference room has all the technical bells and whistles for power point presentations, internet meetings, big screen presentations from DVD’s and computers.